As a community we strive for leaders to be above reproach and of high integrity. There are certain expectations that every leaer is responsible for.
- Grounded in your personal relationship with Jesus
- Regular time alone with God, studying His word, and praying
- Regular church attendance
- Weekly meeting with a community of believers (i.e. Bible study)
- Integrity of character and respected by those around you. Your actions should be consistent with what you profess to believe.
- Does not drink underage, does not get drunk if of age, does not use fake ID
- Does not consume illegal drugs
- Does not date a non-Christian
- Does not spend the night at boyfriend/girlfriend's. You are striving for sexual purity.
- Guards his/her tongue. Not malicious, deceitful for a gossip.
- Maintains at least a 2.0 GPA